Thursday, January 26, 2006

Life just goes on.

Life just goes on... Sometimes it seems there is no past, no future, just NOW.
Sometimes I seek comfort in my memories and the past... Sometimes I plan and plan for hours and think about things I might never do. Most of my long term plans fall apart. So I try to stop planning. And I manage to do that... for a while. Then I start all over again. Confused? Me too!!!

I fell in love a month ago... Love is great. It makes everything seem so easy. All I'm willing to say is: SHE IS GREAT, WONDERFUL, SHE IS THE ONE FOR ME.
Love has brought some balance and order and sense into my life. Thank God, it was about time! I felt like I was losing it...
The 2nd semester starts in 2 weeks. And ends sometime in June. To lazy to check the exact day... :P And there's that national dogmatics contest in April... So much to do...

(Merriam Webster definitions: 1. dogmatics=a branch of theology that seeks to interpret the dogmas of a religious faith)
(2. dogma= a doctrine or body of doctrines concerning faith or morals formally stated and authoritatively proclaimed by a church)
(3. My comments: Well, the definition for dogma is close... but not quite. Since I'm not to familliar with english theological terms, I'll just leave them the way they are.)

Wish me luck. Will be posting soon. I hope. God bless you all. Bye

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, it's been awhile. You DO have one reader, though! Be encouraged. Does your school have a spring break?

Funny how those plans don't always work out. Too bad God only gives us "a lantern to our feet" and not a nice big spotlight down the road. lol

7:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey,

Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope everything will be okay. I bet Tokyo is pretty this time of year--the cherries are blooming, are they not? I hope he can see that and be comforted. :)

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home