Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back again

Hopefully for a while longer, not just a single post. Many things have happened these last 2 years.
Milestones on a path I'm not so sure of.
I wish I could say there was something for me to learn from all of this... I'm still figuring things out.
The thing that changed me the most was the battle against cancer that my mother, sadly, lost last year.
God rest her soul with the saints.
It's been mostly down hill since.
I went to visit my brother in the USA about a month ago. Going away for a while felt good. And it did a lot of good. Suddenly things seemed a little brighter. Maybe there is a light at the end of this tunnel.
One thing is for sure, something is changing, and I along with it.
New questions and conclusions about "Life, the universe and everything" (the quote the title of a book by Douglas Adams :P ) await answers/comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home