Tuesday, September 22, 2009

part two

I have changed. For better and for worse. There are so many things to update on my profile. Movies, music, books. Minor things that have to be done.
In these last two years I think music has been almost my only refuge. Music and trying to figure out what His great plan is, and how it involves me.
It took me years to figure out what I had known in theory for so many years. It happened this Easter, it was cold, I was freezing, we were on the sea shore at Mangalia... there was more than an hour left until the religious service. So I went with a friend from the choir in search of a place were we could drink something hot, and get warm. And that is what we did; a cup of hot coffee and a shot of vodka did the trick.
We went outside, walking along the beach, and I was contemplating on a cigarette and asking myself: what the ... am I doing here?
And then came midnight. And the priest said: come and receive the Light! And again, for a second and third time. In that moment we started singing 'Christ is risen from the dead...'
Where were all the people. Where did the wind and cold go?
In that moment, it hit me: God loves me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home