Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Things that happen around us

When I get up in the morning, I open the following web pages: gmail, cnn, bbc, and wikipedia.
I gave up on local news a long time ago. I'd bet that if I stop watching tv for a year, and then turn it on for news in Romania, nothing will be new.
We'll be having presidential elections this November, and there's absolutely no one to vote for.
Here, things seem to go only one way: down. On a global level, on the other hand, interesting things happen.
I think it's somewhat true that we are the product of our surroundings and environment. And I like to blame this for my lack on enthusiasm.

Downloaded the first episode of House, season 6. Boy, did I miss that guy. Apart from his atheism, I find we have many things in common. Ok, his atheism and the fact he's not real. Yet art inspires itself from real life, and vice versa. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home